Thursday, March 19, 2009

EXERCISE.

HI, we started walking and jogging? so how far? i am so sure that right now you are feeling much lighter, and your joints are more flexible, we are going somewhere, and we will reach our goal, which is to lose the flab and that we shall do. WEIGHT-WATCHERS, do you know that you can firm your butt up when you sit at your desk working, like they say, working your ass out, hey it works, if you want a drop dead gorgeous ass, then seat on your ass, and do some work, how? you are cutting d, you are down on food you are eating ,but at work what do you do? 1) you sit straight up on your chair and you tighten your bum muscles,you start contracting for 10 mins, later you increase until you are able to firm and tone to the shape you want, how o i o this, i sit on my ass and concentrate on what i am doing , using the power of focus, yes i set a level i want to attain and i work towards it daily, my work also keeps me on my toes so, i get by, to meet my target.friends, i can hear you saying you cant seat for long hours, you on have to , and you can seat down, choosing your hours an also making money, yes what i the do is to log on to some survey sites, fill the surveys, or get paid, to read e mails so, i mix my exercise period with my passion so i get my results,you can try it, go to http://e-mailpaysu.com/members/index.cgi?valent1. I CAN GIVE YOU OTHER SITES WHERE YOU CAN GET PAID UP , SEND ME A MAIL AN I WILL SEND INFO. CHECK http://henny14bee.4t.com

No comments: